Can't wait to see more of baby Olie. I just read a witty little read called, Loved Walked In by Marisa De Los Santos. I think you'ld like it. Let's get together in the next couple of weeks sometime. I'll be in Utah from July 8th-26th. I'll give you a call and we'll set something up. Kell
'we don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.' - anais nin
.copyright
all original text, photographs, and illustrations on this blog are the copyrighted material of 'wake's ripple' and its designer. link to my material all you want, as long as you give proper attribution.....thank you!
1 comment:
Tara,
Can't wait to see more of baby Olie. I just read a witty little read called, Loved Walked In by Marisa De Los Santos. I think you'ld like it. Let's get together in the next couple of weeks sometime. I'll be in Utah from July 8th-26th. I'll give you a call and we'll set something up.
Kell
Post a Comment